24 Interesting Philosophy Research Paper Topics You Can Discuss
Who doesn’t just love philosophy? Once seen as the preserve of the rich and the elite, philosophy is now a subject that is widely accessible to anyone of above average intelligence. It is also a brilliant subject to study at university and it is amazing how many different career paths it can lead to. No-one wants to get stuck in the same old philosophical grind. So, here’re 24 interesting philosophy research paper topics by TermPaperEasy website that you can discuss:
- Contemporary architecture: bane of our existence or a wonder to behold?
- Should the concept of the American Dream be archived in a history museum?
- Can reality television stars be a positive role model to young people?
- Can civilian “collateral damage” in war ever be seen as “for the greater good?”
- Is the primary purpose of marriage for procreation? If so, does it really need to be a formal marriage?
- Is chastisement of children a form of emotional cruelty?
- Are governments justified in covering up evidence of alien life? Would evidence of alien life simply induce mass panic hysteria?
- Is religion simply a means of instilling a code of conduct within a population?
- When does your body become the property of someone else?
- Do we have a right to have children?
- Would society benefit from rapists and pedophiles automatically being chemically castrated upon conviction of their first offence?
- Is rape ever justified?
- Are cats superior intellectually to dogs?
- When is your house not your home?
- Is big really beautiful or even interesting?
- If you are born and only survive for one hour, did your life have meaning?
- Should individuals be able to claim a stake in the moon/sun/planets
- Do girls suffer more than boys when it comes to fashion
- Will eating an apple each day really keep the doctor away?
- Does one plus one really equally two? Who gets to decide?
- You come into the world with nothing, should you therefore leave the world with nothing?
- Is the love between a mother and child greater than the love between husband and wife?
- Is all love equal, or is this from where inequality stems?
- Does free love have a price tag? Or is it really free?
Good luck when selecting your research paper topic!